The courses provided by CNM and Officina Firenze Educational concern all the professionals who are involved in the education of child (0-3 years). The lessons are carried out in italian (a professional translator will be constantly present), the course could have a total duration of 100 hours and 250 hours.
In order to facilitate the successful participation and the teaching-learning processes, the maximum number of members is 35. The courses shall be divided into a weekly calendar from Monday to Saturday. In particular:
will be divided into 7 modules
• The Montessori pedagogy (20 hours)
• Taking care of self and other.
What experiences! (16 hours) • The development of the child.
The organization of the environment and the development of materials (36 hours)
• The nursery as a place of life and relationships. The criteria for the construction of space (24 hours)
• The nursery. The organization and its time (42 hours)
• The observation and documentation (32 hours)
• Workshop (80 hours)
Details: • 6 trainers • Total duration 37 days
will be divided into 5 modules
• The Montessori pedagogy (16 hours)
• Taking care of self and other.
What experiences! (16 hours)
• The development of the child. The organization of the environment and the development of materials (28 hours)
• The nursery as a place of life and relationships. The criteria for the construction of space (20 hours)
• laboratory module (20 hours)
Details: • 4 trainers • Total duration 15 days
During the training course, educational contents published by Officina Firenze Educational will be provided without additional charges or expenses of any kind.
TRAINING COURSE of 100 hours:
TRAINING COURSE of 250 hours:
It has been already recognized that from the first month of life, the child is able to interactactively with the enviroment and build on his own diverse paths of discovery, knowledge and relation. For this reason the teacher must recognize the child needs and his desires, emotions and at the same time capable of watching the different ways and strategies adopted by each child during their growth. Is therefore from this analysis that those who work in early childhood will find the right answers to encourage the growth of child, providing the tools in a warm and safe enviroment, thus developping in the child an early ability to take intiatives.
Based on this principles the Centro Nascita Montessori and Officina Firenze Educational design and provide training courses for diverse levels, especially conceived for those professionals involved in the care and accompaniment of the child in their growth. The methodology involves the use of active and dynamic implication of the partecipants throughout individual work or small/medium sized groups, always under the Centro Nascita Montessori trainers control.
In particular, the Centro Nascita Montessori together with Officina Firenze Educational can:
• create a specific educational project;
• train the teaching staff in order to achieve the educational project goals;
• coordinate the organizational and pedagogical activities through meetings (even with call, etc.) with teachers, such as activity monitoring and verification of targets;
• provide continuing training for teachers trained to Montessori method;
• design and oversee the work, including restructuring, to make child friendly environment.